Training Philosophy and Methods
All our training is implemented according to FC Barcelona curriculum. With our certified technical team and coaches, the players get the chance to develop not only in football skills but personal and communication skills as well.
Our members train three times a week in a group of 12-14 per team, which includes two training sessions and a third session being an internal match to implement what they’ve been taught during the week and show their skills.
When our teams are ready, we usually organize friendly games against other schools in the region in addition to participating in local and international tournaments. This gives the players the chance to compete with different teams and many football styles.
- FCBEscola UAE players receive training, which reflects the system of FC Barcelona in Spain which has produced incredible talents such as Leonel Messi, Iniesta and Xavi to name but a few
- Opportunity to improve technical abilities and self-esteem to be able to play with more confidence
- Chance to improve fitness level and overall physical wellbeing
- The opportunity to play in Barcelona and meet the players
- Individual player reports
- Access to national and international tournaments
- 3 hours weekly training sessions and weekly match sessions for all players
- Opportunity to play in a professional atmosphere and make friends with kids from all over the world
- 3x FCB kits and bag
- Frequent parents’ engagements as various activities for parents are organized throughout the branches