The Development Program length of 9 months per season and consist of two training session per week and Academy Games on the weekend and external leagues and tournaments
|Objectives||50% Technical / 30% Tactical / 20% System|
|Training Sessions||2 x week|
|Competition|| Internal League
|Ages||U6 (2012) to U8 (2010)|
|Teams||Players are divided by age and level|
|Access||Must Participate in 2017 - 2018 Tryouts|
The Development training sessions are based in the following concepts:
-Teaching the technical and tactical aspects of the successful F.C. Barcelona methodology, so players can successfully learn and play the ‘Barça Way’.
The Development training sessions are based on the following concepts:
-Transmitting to players the values that FC Barcelona represents which are: tolerance, respect, solidarity, friendship, fair play, integration, effort, and happiness.
Technical Program: The technical part of the sessions have been designed to sharpen your precision and individual skills. You will not only deepen your knowledge of the many facets of this beautiful game but also add new tricks to your technical background.
- Control, Pass and Running with the ball
- Dribbling, Tackling and protecting the ball
- Shooting, Crossing, and ball interception
Tactical Program: Our tactical training program aims to improve your team skills with
games and challenges that are intended to provide you with a deeper understanding of each single role and position. Experienced players will also practice advanced strategies with different game modules.
- Width & Depth, Ball circulation and Adequate speed of the game
- Defensive & offensive situations and player position
- System of play, Finalizing offensive situations, and 1v1’s
Goalkeeper program: A special program will address the specific technical complexities in the goalie’s role. With the help of tailor-made exercises and a carefully-planned method, you will be able to refine your skills and to have an inside-out understanding of this complex and fundamental role.
Competition: Development Program Participants will be involved in Internal weekend games, External Leagues, and External Tournaments.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE REGISTRATION FEE:
- US Club Soccer Registration Fee
- FYSA Player Registration
- Player Insurance
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE TUITION FEE:
- 2 Weekly Training Sessions
- Internal Games
- External Games
- Friendly Games
- Invitational Tournament
- 1 FCBEscola Written Evaluation
- Monthly coaching fees
- Certified Athletic Trainer during matches
- Stadium Rental and Maintenance cost
- Field rental and expenses
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE TUITION FEE:
- Player Uniforms are not included in the tuition fee. They must be ordered separately through SOCCER.COM Player Pass
DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM SCHEDULE:
DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM FEE:
Tuition: Boys and Girls U6 – U8 = $1650 (2 weekly training sessions)
MONTHLY TOURNAMENT FEES & EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
The fees may vary from team to team depending on the level of play and age group. Competition fee includes all related expenses towards the participation in leagues and tournaments outside of the internal league. They include referee fees, registration fees, and coaches expenses.The fees may vary from team to team depending on the level of play and age group. Competition fees will be deducted automatically along with tuition fees and are mandatory expenses with involvement in the Development Program.
- Siblings in Development Program will receive a 10% discount on the tuition fee*
- Early Registration to competitive program with initial payment paid a 10% discount on the tuition fee*
- Full payment at the beginning of the program, 10% discount on the tuition fee*
- *Discount cannot be combined