The Competitive Program is the most exclusive F.C. Barcelona training program.Program length of 9 months per season and consist of 2-3 training sessions per week and weekend competitions.
|Objectives||40% Technical / 30% Tactical / 30% System|
|Training Sessions||2 x week (U9 - U12)|
West Pines Tournament
Disney Memorial Day Tournament
FYSA State Cup
FYSA Commissioners Cup
FYSA Presidents Cup
FCB Escola International Tournament
* Competitions may vary depending on Team's level
|Ages||U9 (2009) to U12 (2006)|
|Teams||Players are divided by age group and level|
|Access||Official TRYOUT Day & TRYOUT 2017 - 2018 Season|
The Competitive training sessions are based in the following concepts:
-Teaching the technical and tactical aspects of the successful F.C. Barcelona methodology, so players can successfully learn and play the ‘Barça Way’.
-Transmitting to players the values that FC Barcelona represents which are: tolerance, respect, solidarity, friendship, fair play, integration, effort and happiness.
Technical Program: The technical part of the sessions have been designed to sharpen your precision and individual skills. You will not only deepen your knowledge of the many facets of this beautiful game, but also add new tricks to your technical background.
- Control, Pass and Running with the ball
- Dribbling, Tackling and protecting the ball
- Shooting, Crossing and ball interception
Tactical Program: Our tactical training program aims to improve your team skills with
games and challenges that are intended to provide you with a deeper understanding of each single role and position. Experienced players will also practice advanced strategies with different game modules.
- Width & Depth, Ball circulation and Adequate speed of the game
- Defensive & offensive situations and player position
- System of play, Finalizing offensive situations, and 1v1’s
Goalkeeper program: A special program will address the specific technical complexities in the goalie’s role. With the help from tailor made exercises and a carefully-planned method, you will be able to refine your skills and to have an inside-out understanding of this complex and fundamental role.
Competition: Every Saturday, teams will compete either on the internal league, friendlies or tournaments.
HOW TO GET ACCEPTED TO THE COMPETITIVE PROGRAM
- Participating in TRYOUTS. Register here for a Tryout.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE REGISTRATION FEE:
- FYSA Player Registration
- US Club Soccer Players Registration
- Player Insurance
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE TUITION FEE:
- 2-3 Weekly Training Sessions
- Competition Fee:
– Referee Fees
- 2 FCBEscola Written Evaluation
- Monthly coaching fees
- Certified Athletic Trainer during matches
- Stadium rental, field rental, and maintenance cost
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE TUITION FEE:
- Player Uniforms are not included in the tuition fee. They must be ordered separately through SOCCERZONE.COM
COMPETITIVE PROGRAM SCHEDULE:
COMPETITIVE PROGRAM TUITON FEE:
Tuition: Boys and Girls U9 – U12 = $1650 (2 weekly training sessions)
TOURNAMENT AND LEAGUE FEE:
Competition fee includes all related expenses towards the participation in leagues and tournaments outside of the internal league. They include referee fees, registration fees, and coaches expenses.The fees may vary from team to team depending on the level of play and age group. Competition fees will be deducted automatically along with tuition fees and are mandatory expenses with involvement in the Competitive Program.
U9 – U10 = $336
U11 = $331
U12 = $353
TOTAL PROGRAM COST (Includes Competitive Tuition and Tournament and League Fees):
Boys and Girls U9 – U10 (2 Training sessions per week) = $1986
Initial Payment $500 + additional installments of $372 (Sept 1st, October 1st, November 1st, and December 1st)
Boys and Girls U11 (2 Training sessions per week) = $1981
Initial Payment $500 + additional installments of $370 (Sept 1st, October 1st, November 1st, and December 1st)
Boys and Girls U12 (2 Training sessions per week) = $2003
Initial Payment $500 + additional installments of $376 (Sept 1st, October 1st, November 1st, and December 1st)
Players U9 – U12 who practice 2 training sessions a week may register for the Training + Program in order to add an additional training day. Tuition for the Training + Program is additional ($800.00) and is only available for players from U12 and under.
- Siblings in Competitive Program will receive a 10% discount on the tuition fee*
- Early Registration to competitive program with initial payment paid a 10% discount on the tuition fee*
- Full payment at the beginning of the program, 10% discount on the tuition fee*
- *Discounts can only be combined to a maximum of 15%